torsdag 3 januari 2013

Woho!!! I´m on track again!!!

Yes, it has been a while since I showed somethings in here but I hope that I have won me some more time now this year!
I really gonna try to give myself moore Linda - time....  =-)

today I can also share some news...... I´m now a designer for Moapyssel.se!
I´m delighted for the asignment!! Thank you Lotta at Moapyssel!! =-)

Today I show a card I did for Moapyssel. I just love the stamp from Crafty Sentiments Design!

 
I have coloured with Copics. I usually get colour where there not suppose to be any but this time I didn´t want to cut out the image so OMG what I needed to concentrated!
I almost succeded.....

 
ARRR !!!! Captain Tobey!!!
 
 
 I love these pins that Moapyssel are making!
 

The inside is ALWAYS boring to do.....

With this card I will entry the Loves Rubberstamps Challenges " anything goes &
            Inky Chicks Challeges blog
 
Thanks for today, it feels good to be back!!!
Peace folks!!  // Linda


4 kommentarer:

  1. Congrat's on your new DT position, this is so adorable! Love the fabulous design and the colors you used with this cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fint kort Linda!! Och STORT GRATTIS till ditt DT uppdrag hos Moas pyssel:)Det verkar finnas mycket fint där...kanske man kan göra något studiebesök med dig dit;) hihi,,shoppa lite in live är ju superkul:)!!;) Du målar jättefint och det var en härlig stämpel! Hoppas vi får många härliga pysselkvällar tillsammans år 2013!
    Kraaamiz till 27 åringen..eller var det nyss fyllda 28;)
    Pöss

    SvaraRadera
  3. This card is fantastic! Love this adorable pirate image and all the great details! Congrats on your DT and thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubbertamps! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Superfint kort
    GRATTIS till DT platsen
    Kraaaaaam

    SvaraRadera