onsdag 9 januari 2013

It took only nearly 4 years......

... before I had the courage to scrap some of our wedding pics....
And, that's all thanks to my DT-mum Lotta at moapyssel.se. When I saw her LO, I was sooo inspired! =.) Here comes a load of pictures!



2009-06-26
One of  the best days of my life!
(.... and I love this frame!)


I love this green colour. It gives me hope that though it´s snowing outside, the spring will come


These green flowers- love them- comes from K-Designs.
Love K-Designs too........   :-)
The lovely green decoration I have used on the LO is  made by me. I have bought molding clay and made them out of a white clay that after it was dry, I painted them with green Inkagold.

Here is my LO! And I like it.I love this green color.  Although it is currently snowing outside, it gives me hope that soon the spring will come!
As I see it, I remember our wedding day again! The day was absolutely perfect. We married in secret with just our two best friends as witnesses. There was no stress, no worries. Just expectation ...
On the evening our friends invited us on food and we got a wonderful evening together. 
We had chosen not to celebrate on the same day but They surprised us.
They had done a fabulous three-course dinner and a romantic table setting!

The day was so amazing that I had not even dared to dream of such a perfect wedding day!

Have nice week friends!
Now I gonna take care of my youngest, he isn´t feeling so well today.
Hugs!! // Linda

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken otroligt fin LO, Linda! Älskar den! Vilken söt klänning du hade...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack Heléne!
      Ja, jag kände mig fin hela dagen!!

      Radera