söndag 27 januari 2013

Old love.....

...never die...

So it was great to pick up my Polychromos-pens and coloring these stamps from Crafty sentiments Design.

I also had a lot of fun when I pimped the Chinese roses from Marianne Design ( two dies).
Now the picture cavalcade ..... just wish I could blame the image quality of someone or something ....

Loves to enhance detail with my Copics ....


I can think of many ways to vary these roses! 


What would life be without cool charms?



Yes, I must admit: I love pirates! They are so adventurous. Just as I would like to be ....


Hope you have a nice end to the weekend. We will once again visit the skating rink with the kids tomorrow. It is important to take the opportunity as long as winter is here!
Hugs //  Linda

2 kommentarer:

  1. Häftigt kort med megatuffa charms, på pricken rätt!

    Och du... tusen tack för go kommentar hos mej!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Snyggt hörn med alla dekorationerna. Gillar det massor. Vi har nog lite pirat i oss alla tror jag, det är väl därför vi sökt oss till skolans värld?

    Ska bli så kul med Karlstad.Kram

    SvaraRadera